Monday, March 29, 2010

Crafty ADD #30

I know - I went two weeks with out an update, but life's been such that I wasn't getting too much done so it's not too much of a loss :P

Crocheting

I'm never doing this blanket again! I figured it out, the squares are so small that I'm having to tie in twice as many ends as I did when I did the first baby blanket. I do NOT like tying in ends! LOL Oh well. It's going to be pretty - so that's something at least :)

Cross Stitch

Book mark's finished! Well, ok, so in that photo it hasn't be cut out and backed yet, but Mom does that part for me (interfacing hates me) so I took a snap shot before I sent it her way :)

I'm making something for me this time! Can you tell what that is in the center? I'll give you a hint, it's an animal :P
I finished my "no thought" necklace - but not my butterfly! Hoping to finish that tonight :) I've got a lot of projects I need to get going on - so I really need to finish it up!

Here's a snap shot of my first paper beads! This is after they've been rolled, and coated with one coat of glue. They still need to have a finishing spray put on them, but it's been raining and I need to have the hubby do that outside. Once their completely done I'll start listing them online and do a post all about how I made them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your necklace is so beautiful!!!

Memories for Life said...

That blanket does look like a lot of work! But it will be worth it in the end :)

All of your beady projects are lookin' great!!!

Pretty Things said...

Beautiful work! And paper beads are so cool!

DVArtist said...

Wow you just look so busy. Everything is beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

BeadedTail said...

I thought those paper beads were ball point pens stuck in styrofoam. I know you're crafty but... I need sleep!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, you sure love to make beautiful art with your hands. Love the necklace and the blanket, which looks like it will take forever.

Found your blog on CED. Sure like your art.