Friday, July 9, 2010

Their done!!! Woohoo!!!

I finished working on my new earring cards! 
It was a LOT of work - but they are pretty :)
Don't you agree?


I used vertical cards that I ordered from Vista Print (LOVE their deals!).
Step two was to glue a "hook" type thing to the back so they'll go on the displays.
I obviously should of taken a picture of that, but I wasn't thinking!
Then I used a tape measure to mark where the holes for the earring wires should go.
Then I made the holes with a 1/16th hole punch (did you even know they have those?)
Last I took each pair of earrings, wrote new price and inventory tags, and put them on the cards!





I'm guessing I did about 75 pairs of earrings?
I didn't really bother to count...
But the backs I used came in a pack of 100,
and I think there are about 25 left.

Like I said, lots of work, but I think it's well worth it!




6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

That was a lot of work but I really like your new earring cards! They look great!

TiLT said...

the cards look great!!!

KayzKreationz said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but they look like they turned out great. Congrats.

Meghann LittleStudio said...

Looks really good, it was well worth it. I hope you sell all of them at your fair!

Lisa said...

Really pretty, love the shade of pink.

Jay said...

Nice piece of work, I really like your jewelry. It look pretty in color pink.
GemFind.com - Certified Loose Diamonds