Sunday, November 7, 2010

LOTS of CHANGES

Oh goodness! What a day it's been! I can decide where to begin! Wow. I've had a lot of things I've been wanting to get done for a long time and I got so much of it done today! Maybe I should just list it...

Cleaning:
1. Kitchen
2. Bedroom
3. Some of the living room

Design:
1. THE BLOG - I'm going for red and green right now in honor of the upcoming holiday - can you tell? LOL
2. I also created and updated both banners and avatars (and on Artfire the color theme) in both my shops.
3. I made the little section headers I wanted to make! You'll see in a minute ;)

Cooking:
1. Breakfast: pancakes and sausage :D Don't worry I really was behaving! I used sugar-free syrup and they were turkey sausages :P
2. Dinner: (breakfast was at lunch time) BBQ Pork loins, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

Wow - it was a full day! Now on to the things in my shop and and the crafty stuff I got done yesterday!



These babies are on CLEARANCE!!!!


Wouldn't this be the perfect Christmas present?


This would be perfect to add a bit of travel flair to your
wardrobe - and perfect to wear at Christmas! 



This necklace is a commission for my friend Gypsy :D
If anyone's interested in something similar just let me know! 

I made something else yesterday too - but I didn't like how it turned out :P 
So it's being scrapped and no picture! 

Until tomorrow ~ Ruthie

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

seems like you got your mojo back, so to say!