3. Some of the living room
1. THE BLOG - I'm going for red and green right now in honor of the upcoming holiday - can you tell? LOL
2. I also created and updated both banners and avatars (and on Artfire the color theme) in both my shops.
3. I made the little section headers I wanted to make! You'll see in a minute ;)
1. Breakfast: pancakes and sausage :D Don't worry I really was behaving! I used sugar-free syrup and they were turkey sausages :P
2. Dinner: (breakfast was at lunch time) BBQ Pork loins, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
Wow - it was a full day! Now on to the things in my shop and and the crafty stuff I got done yesterday!
These babies are on CLEARANCE!!!!
Wouldn't this be the perfect Christmas present?
This would be perfect to add a bit of travel flair to your
wardrobe - and perfect to wear at Christmas!
This necklace is a commission for my friend Gypsy :D
If anyone's interested in something similar just let me know!
I made something else yesterday too - but I didn't like how it turned out :P
So it's being scrapped and no picture!
Until tomorrow ~ Ruthie