Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A HUGE Thanks :)

You may have noticed that my blog has a brand new snazzy look to it - nice eh?  All the credit goes to the awesome artist behind Stormy Designs, and I'm so grateful!  Stormy is an incredibly talented artist.  She works with Polymer Clay, something I know I could never do!  She does all sorts of fun stuff with it.  I've only been able to purchase one thing from her so far, my wonderful business card couch! Isn't it cute?


She has a lot of other things I drool over though, like this pendant!



Or this votive container :)



Or what about these lovely buttons?



Again - thanks a million Stormy!







4 comments:

Paisley The Jackabee said...

You're welcome :-)

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I have to agree.... I have my own Stormy-original couch and I love it!

uniquecommodities said...

Love that couch and stormy too! LOL! I might have to buy my own couch!

storybeader said...

missed this couch - how cute!