Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy days!

Life has been rather crazy lately. I just moved across the state and my hubby and I are house-sitting for the next two months while we look for our own place. It's been a crazy whirlwind! I did manage to get my beads set up this morning though :) I still need to do some more organizing, but I can create again! I was getting itchy fingers. I've been weaving during the transition period, but I had so many ideas that weren't weaving related at the same time! Plus I've been wanting to get ready for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - more on that tomorrow :)

This is just a short post tonight - I'm tired! And my asthma is acting up again *sigh*

3 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Glad you are settling in. I can relate to wanting to create, but having stray ideas that make it all so unorganized. Hope you feel better.

Carapace said...

What is it with tonight? Your asthma's acting up, my head asplode..the bogon fairy needs to take a vacation!

storybeader said...

glad you are settling into your new place, and hope it's not too difficult to find a home of your own. Stay calm, and get some rest now...moving is always a strain...