Friday, February 25, 2011

Fast for Friday!

Today's post is just a quick flyby! My brother has cancer and he had his first chemo treatment this week and his in the hospital right now with what seems to be normal complications. They will be keeping him through tomorrow as of right now. So....I'm just throwing up a quick post before I head back to the hospital to be with him!

First - today is your LAST chance to enter this week's giveaway! Make sure you head over and drop off your entries. 

Tomorrow is the big bead soup reveal! I'll be putting together a post tonight to go up first thing tomorrow. I'll also be posting about the winner at some point. I'm really excited! See you then :)

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, I'm SO sorry to hear about your brother :( You are a wonderful sister for being by his side at this difficult time! He's so very lucky to have you. He and your family will be in my thoughts!

I know I haven't been by in AWHILE-Bad Kayla! I hope you are doing well. I'll definitely try to keep up with my rounds when I'm doing well :)