Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are YOUR Plans? Here are some of mine...

You know, I really hate New Years Resolutions, but it does provide a good time to sit back and evaluate where your at and where your going. So here's some of the things I've been planning and thinking!

1. I want to continue to learn new things. Both in the fiber arts that I've been learning, but definitely in the jewelry world as well! Maybe one new technique a month? Or something that stretches me? We'll see how doable that is :)

2. I'd really like to work on creating more bridal jewelry. I have lots of ideas, now to get them made!

3. In conjunction with number 2, I'd like to get my work on consignment in a bridal store in the next few months if at all possible.

Other than that - I'm going to keep working on everything I've been working on :P

Now......what are you planning?

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

I hope to learn more wire working things and also how to crochet and/or knit. Now to find the time to do it is a whole different story!

I wish you much luck on your plans and can't wait to hear about your progress!