Friday, September 25, 2009

Featuring Designs by Vanessa

Designs by Vanessa is this months featured Etsy Blogger! I had the privilage of interviewing her, and I get to share that with you! Have fun getting to know her :) Click on any of the pictures to be taken to the listings for them.

1. What type of art work do you do?

At the moment I enjoy designing jewelry and paper goods.

2. How did you get started doing art work?

My dad is a talented artist and he got me started with painting and drawing probably before I could walk. I am a family therapist by day and art has quickly become my own form of therapy at the end of a long day.

3. Do you do any other crafts?

I love all types of crafts and I especially love learning new crafts. Lately I have enjoyed working with felt.

4. Is there a story behind your shop name?

My name is Vanessa and the designs are by me! A bit narcissistic and not that original but I still like it lol!

5. What's your favorite piece in your shop right now?

I’m loving my felt birdie cards at the moment.

6. Where do you sell your work?


7. Do you blog?


8. Are you on any social networks you'd like to share?




9. Do you watch or listen to anything while you work? If so, what?

Lately I have been addicted to watching 80’s movies while I craft. I love Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. I know these movies by heart so I don’t have to pay too close attention to them.

10. Tell us one random fact about your self *wink*

Pickles are my favorite food! You said random, right?

6 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful feature and interview :)

Anitra Cameron said...

How lovely to not only feature Vanessa's work, but to interview her. Thanks for letting us get to know her a little better!

Anonymous said...

Great Feature and interview.. ^-^b (Thumb up)

Memories for Life said...

Great feature :)

BeadedTail said...

What a great feature on Vanessa! I love her work and her blog so enjoyed getting to know her better!

Pamela Baker said...

Interesting interview on our Blogger of the Month! Now a know just a little bit more about Vanessa!