1. What type of art work do you do?
At the moment I enjoy designing jewelry and paper goods.
2. How did you get started doing art work?
My dad is a talented artist and he got me started with painting and drawing probably before I could walk. I am a family therapist by day and art has quickly become my own form of therapy at the end of a long day.
3. Do you do any other crafts?
I love all types of crafts and I especially love learning new crafts. Lately I have enjoyed working with felt.
4. Is there a story behind your shop name?
My name is Vanessa and the designs are by me! A bit narcissistic and not that original but I still like it lol!
5. What's your favorite piece in your shop right now?
I’m loving my felt birdie cards at the moment.
6. Where do you sell your work?
7. Do you blog?
Yes I do: http://designsbyvanessa.blogspot.com
8. Are you on any social networks you'd like to share?
9. Do you watch or listen to anything while you work? If so, what?
Lately I have been addicted to watching 80’s movies while I craft. I love Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. I know these movies by heart so I don’t have to pay too close attention to them.
10. Tell us one random fact about your self *wink*
Pickles are my favorite food! You said random, right?