Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a Slide Show!

I've been planning on doing a slide show of my Crafty ADD Updates - so you guys could see the progress the way I can in my folders - but I didn't know when I wanted to do it. Then I realized on Monday that it was my 10th update, and I decided that would be perfect! Boy am I glad I did! The slide show is 47 pictures long, and if I had waited until Christmas like I was originally thinking it would have been WAY too much work and never happened!

As it was I almost gave up. I was trying to set up a slideshow through Flickr (because the pictures were already uploaded there), but the program I tried cut me off before I had all 47 pictures. So then I switched to my photobucket account. I first had to upload all the pics, and it still took a lot of playing around, but I finally got it done! Woohoo! Hopefully the next one will go much quicker because I've learned what I'm doing now :P

So here it is - 10 weeks of me being crafty!

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

That's a lot of crafty! It's neat to see those blankets "grow"!

Splendid Little Stars said...

cool slide show!

Memories for Life said...

What a great idea...I think you just gave me an idea for another sldie show too :)

How did you get your slide show into a post with words. Everytime I upload one it goes into it's own post and then I can't edit it without messing it up! And if I try and copy and paste the show into an existing post...it messes up that way too! Help :)

Dawn N said...

Hmm... crochet, knit, bead, cross stitch. I think you still have a few more crafts to try :) How do you find the time to take the pics and still get anything finished?