Friday, March 27, 2009

Featured Etsy Blogger - Designs by Nora!

It's time again for the etsy bloggers team's featured artist! Woohoo!

This month's featured artist is DesignByNora, and I've actually had the privelage of buying from her! Now generally, as a jewelry artist, I don't buy jewelry. I don't, however, make stud earrings, and that's what my Mom usually wears! So I went searching and bought a couple pairs of flowers like these from Nora. She was great to work with!


Nora also sells some of her uncles Naz's purses in her shop! I liked this one in particular. Can anyone guess why? LOL

And don't forget to check out her blog!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

She does make lots of cute earrings! And that bag seems to be a fave of all us EtsyBloggers...Mags and I chose it too!!!

storybeader said...

aren't those the cutest little earrings!

BeadedTail said...

I like the purse with the purple flower too! Lovely work!

Thank you for your comments on my blog! It's much appreciated!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Those earrings are so cute and I really dig that retro-chic bag. I remember one similar that my mom had ... ohhh ... sometime in those 1060s.