Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Special - Spirals and Hemp!








Only $7.60!


This is one piece that I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! Ok, I love how a lot of my pieces turn out. I'm easily excited and entertained after all. *wink* But I just knew these beads had to go with a spiral weave in hemp...and it turned out just like I visualized it! I love it when that happens :) And today it can be yours! The $7.60 price includes your 20% discount, and shipping to anywhere in the world!

This bracelet is designed to be fastened by tying the ends in a simple knot, because of this, it can fit a range of wrist sizes. Over all length is 9 1/2 inches.

Hemp Jewelry Information:
As you wear your piece the fibers will bind tighter together and it will slowly gain a "smoother" appearance than it does initially. Hemp itself is very diverse in it's uses, and has been around for thousands of years! It's use in macrame become popular because it's not too slippery and it's very sturdy. Macrame has been around for centuries, and it's use in jewelry has recently seen a revitalization. I hope you enjoy my pieces!

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Lovely bracelet and wonderful deal!

storybeader said...

great price for a very pretty bracelet!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Beautiful jewelry you have created! I especially love the earrings at your Etsy shop!

Christina said...

I love those beads! And I'm not sure I've ever seen black hemp before...I like it.

uniquecommodities said...

love the bracelet

Emerson Bindery said...

Very pretty colors!