I was hoping to post a tutorial today - but I just don't have the time! I'm busy getting ready for setting up in the bead shop tomorrow. I'm really excited! Lot of work though. Today I have:
1. Made a display. (taking photos!)
2. Created an inventory list for the necklaces and earrings going into the shop.
3. Labeled all the necklaces and earrings.
4. Made 4 pairs of basic earrings for the shop.
5. Started a pair of woven earrings.
6. LOTS of other regular life stuff!
Left to do tonight:
1. Finish the pair of woven earrings.
2. Make another pair of earrings.
3. Inventory and label the newly made earrings.
4. Inventory and label the bracelets.
I should sleep tonight right? Don't worry - I will!
Back to weaving earrings!
Coming up this week: Pictures of my set-up in the bead store. This weeks artist for my radio show. And hopefully that tutorial :) We're going on vacay this weekend so I'm hoping to find time to pre-write some posts - but we'll see!