Saturday, June 13, 2009

Having Fun!


I had a great post planned for today, but I'm tired so it's getting put off! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll live :P Why am I tired? Well, I actually got to have some girl time this weekend! My Evil Twin hosts a movie night once a month, and I actually made it last night! We had Whiskey Burgers, watched Taken, and laughed a ton. Then today, my "sister" Gypsy came over and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest. It was a lot of fun!

Of course, being the crafty addict that I am, my hands were flying the whole time! Last night I made about 98% of another St. Petersburg Chain bracelet (hope to have it listed by Monday). I finished that today during Pirates, stitched up the rip in our couch blanket (hubby naps on the couch a LOT), did the last 2/3 of the work on a pair of dangly earrings, and knitted about two inches on my scarf I'm making! Woohoo!

And then I crashed. Any wonder? Seriously though, it wasn't from the crafty stuff, all though I'm sure that helped. After the last month or so I've got very little stamina, and hanging out and laughing wears me out incredibly fast. Not to mention I was having mild asthma attacks through both events... But hey! I finally got me some girl time, and that did wonders for my spirit!

Quick reminder - tomorrow is the last day of my YART sale! So don't forget to head over to my Etsy Shop and check it out!

And don't forget my Top Commentator Contest! Leave me comments and win jewelry! How cool is that? Current stats are:

Top Commentator: 16 comments
41 total Commentators

Oh and you better believe the runner ups are in close pursuit of the leader!

Have a great weekend friends :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great bracelet!

Memories for Life said...

So glad you got some girl time in this weekend...and lots of beading too :) Love the colors on this bracelet!

BeadedTail said...

Great bracelet Ruthie! And so glad you had so much fun this weekend!

TiLT said...

love the bracelet - sounds like a fun girls night :)

reminds me - I need to take pics of MY hemp of yours so I can show it off :) btw - I tend to wear it doubled as a bracelet - it rocks!

Linda B said...

Laughter is the best medicine. And fun time making bracelets too.

Ruthie, you're so fun.

Leather Made Nice said...

I am so glad you had a great time with you friends!! Cute bracelet!

Splendid Little Stars said...

There is nothing quite like girl time to cheer the spirit. And making fun crafty things! pretty bracelet!