Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Looking at the Numbers

A week or so ago one of my blogging friends put up a post she titled "By the Numbers." She looked at her numbers for her shops, blogs, and all that fun stuff. Since I'm too tired to be creative this afternoon, I thought it would be fun to look at my numbers! So here they are:

Total Page Views: 17902
Items Listed: 105
Sales: 73
Shop Hearts: 354
On-line since: May 24th, 2008

Total item Views: 2507
Total Studio Views: 738
Items Listed: 48
Sales: 2
On-line since: April 9th, 2009

Total Page Views: 1176
Items Listed: 22
Sales: 7
Shop Hearts: 28
On-line since: December 26th, 2008

I'm going to stop there and not look up all my blog numbers and such - but I found looking at these pretty interesting! I hope you did too!

Just a reminder - right now in Kindred Spirit Treasures were having our first sale! 15% off any item in the store - including custom orders!

7 comments:

Memories for Life said...

It's always fun to look at the numbers and see what you can learn from them and how to improve along the way :)

BeadedTail said...

Very interesting stuff! Don't ya wish we could find the secret of turning those views to sales?

LazyTcrochet said...

Well see...I did not know you were KST too! Interesting numbers.

Meghann said...

Very interesting! Now, if only I could figure out what to DO with my numbers, LOL :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Now it would be interesting to do percentages--sales per view, etc. How about sales per listing? In your etsy shop that would be quite high.

TiLT said...

hmmm...me thinks I know what to post today too:)
"Friday Figures"...new trend perhaps?

Adaptable Kay said...

Wow. That's a great idea.
It also helps to put everything into focus.
Congrats on your numbers by the way! That's quite an accomplishment :D