Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEW Sale Item of the Week!

Well this is certainly a nice problem to have...my previous sale item for this week is gone! Woohoo! So I'm putting up a new one :) I'm excited about this one too! 

But first... Since this is already my second post of the day I just want to let you know I won't be doing Tuesday's Tips today...but you might see something similar to it tomorrow ;)

This week's sale item is my "Beadaholic" bracelet! But wait - there's more! The special counts for any word-related custom order! So if you love this word, but want different colors or size, I'll do it! If you want it to say "Choco-holic" or "I (heart) Moses" (although I'd be creeped out if you love my hubby too :P). I'll do just about any word - so just let me know!
The original "Beadaholic" bracelet is 6 1/2 inches long. If doing a custom order please be aware that the longer the word the longer the bracelet will have to be. 

On sale for only $32 plus $2 shipping and handling! 




10 comments:

TiLT said...

I was going to ask what the sale item of the week used to be....but I should be able to scroll down & see it :P

TiLT said...

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!
I am the one who bought it! LOL!!!
ahhh...need to go rest my brain

Meghann said...

Woo, very cool :)

Leather Made Nice said...

I admire people that bead without a loom. I've tried W/O and..., no can do! Very nice, Ruthie. :D

Splendid Little Stars said...

cool bracelet!

Pamela Baker said...

Love your new bracelet - one of these days I will learn bead weaving! Until then I will just admire yours :)

BeadedTail said...

Congrats on the sale of the other item and such a great replacement sale item for this week! You'll have to let us know if anyone requests a "I (heart) Moses" one! Now that'd be a story!

Memories for Life said...

Definitely a great problem to have :)
And LOL to TiLT on having to check to see what the previous one was!!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

award for you on my blog!

Beth said...

Love it! I can't imagine trying to spell something out with beads. Great job!