Monday, April 5, 2010

Crafty ADD #31

It's the start of another week - and more crafty stuff to report! Woohoo!

Crochet

I was a bad girl and did not get anywhere near as much done on this as I should of. That's because I was really focused on the two jewelry projects below. I have one more that I REALLY need to get done, but as soon as I'm done with that I'm going to have to bust out the mad crocheting skills...

Cross Stitch

I think I only worked on this one day this week. But it was an important day! I added purple! Always a landmark day right?

Jewelry


The butterfly is finally finished! Well...almost... *sigh* I still need a proper pin back for it. Haven't found one in the right size yet. This little bugger took me HOURS longer than I think it should have :P I can't even begin to tell you how many problems it caused...in fact...I don't think I'll even try :P The good news is as soon as I find a pin back it's going on my back pack that I carry everywhere! Yay for a beady project for me! To show off!


This is my challenge piece for the Etsy Bead Weavers monthly challenge. It's what I've spent the last three days working on (when I could). I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. It deserves it's own blog post :)

Craft on!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi, It's been a while since my last visit. You're doing beautiful work as always. I love the butterfly!!!

CraftingWit said...

Your work, as always, is astonishing! How DO you find the time to create all these lovely, lovely things? I envy you!!! LOL

TiLT said...

loving the colors of the challenge piece :)

BeadedTail said...

The butterfly is beautiful! Can't wait to find out more about the challenge piece!

Memories for Life said...

The butterfly looks great!
Love the colors of the necklace!

Tammy said...

Wow you have been busy,and it looks like more ahead,your pieces
are so colorful,and such a variety.I bet it will be fun selling.Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

SO much loveliness my heart can barely contain it.

I'm feeling wistful...

Amy said...

What a lovely butterfly. Wow, that must have been alot of work! It is just wonderful.