Saturday, April 3, 2010

Getting Ready for the Summer

It's that time of year! I'm getting ready for doing the summer bazaars and there is so much to do! The biggest problem is finding a tent. I found one I LOVE (not the one pictured) but it's twice as much as I was hoping to pay. *sigh* The one pictured is a good price though. I need to do more research :)

Tonight I'll be meeting with John, my brother and partner, to make plans for the bazaars. And just so he can know what to expect. I have experience doing this and he doesn't, so I'm sure we'll have tons to talk about!

On top of buying a tent I need to buy another table, fabric for covering the tables, and some new displays. *whew* Lots to do and lots to spend up front, but I'm confident about earning it back this summer :)

I'm really excited! Can you tell?

6 comments:

KilaRohner.com said...

I know, it is an investment getting ready for shows. Likely why I've only done one. I'd check CraigsList for the tent, maybe you could find a nice used one.

Memories for Life said...

How great that your brother will be helping you!
Good luck finding what you need...and good luck with the shows!!!

DVArtist said...

I am a vendor at outdoor shows all summer long. The tent is very important. I have two one I got a great price on because the bag it came in was torn. Ohhh darnnn.. The second one my sister gave to me. She worked for Easy Up Canopy. So I got a top of the line tent for the cost of shipping. I was so fortunate. I don't care what tent you buy and how easy they say it is to use, you do need two people to set them up. So nice your brother will be with you. You will have fun and make some good memories.
Have a great weekend
Nicole/Beadwright

BeadedTail said...

So many things to do to get ready for the show and I hope you have a very successful summer!

TiLT said...

It is that time of year again isn't it? Guess i should start looking into my stuff to see what I need too...best of luck hunting & gathering :)

Ani said...

Hard to believe all those shows are just around the corner, but yeah, it's time to make sure we have all our setup stuff together.

The tent looks good, even though it isn't necessarily what you'd wanted. Maybe after a few sales you could sell it and get the other?