Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Feel Loved!


The last few weeks I've gotten LOTS of goodies in the mail! So why am I talking? I should simply be showing off! First off is a lovely necklace I received from a fellow Bead Weaver - Silvia! You can visit her shop over at: Sobby :)This was part of our spring swap and I feel very blessed!


As you can see the pendant is reversible - which is a great feature! I wear it with the bead in the center facing out, but I like that I can switch it up if I feel like it :) I wore it to church on Sunday and it went great with one of my favorite shirts! 

This next one is from Penny of Copper Penny Designs! It's part of a Pay It Forward - and I'll be doing another one of those coming up soon to say thanks :)


I don't wear gold very often - but I have a gold necklace I need an excuse to wear (cuz its from my Daddy) so this would be great to wear with that! Hmm - now I need to make some appropriate earrings to wear with it...

The next bit is a TON fo beady goodness that I got from Kristi Bowman Designs as part of a Bead Soup Swap hosted by Lori Anderson! Get ready for lots of drool-worthy beads!


I'm determined to make myself something with a few of these (I always forget to make myself jewelry then I have nothing to wear and show off!) and the rest will go into things for my shop :) Now to find the time...

6 comments:

PiPa said...

I'm so glad you liked the necklace!!!
^_^
Silvia

KristiBowmanDesign said...

That necklace is spectacular!! WOWZA!! I'm happy to see pictures of what I sent you since I neglected take any myself. They look pretty together and I look forward to seeing your creations!!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That necklace is spectacular and I really love the beads you received from Kristi. Can't wait to see your creations.

Tambi said...

Wow, nice stuff! Not sure which is my favorite. Thought for sure it was the necklace and then I scrolled down...I know what you mean about making stuff for yourself. When I get around to making something for me, I usually end up selling it off of me:)

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wow, You have gotten some gorgeous stuff there. Can't wait to see what you make. -Debbie