Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Name that Bracelet (LoTR) - Need Your Vote!

The Voting has Been Closed.
The Winning Name will be announced soon!

I have been overwhelmed by the response I've gotten to my request for a name for this bracelet! There were 33 suggestions total, not all of them on topic, but awesome nonetheless! I have plenty of ideas for ways I can use them :) Here's the list!


1. Old Forest Bracelet
2. Gollum
3. The Gift of Dale
4. Elf's Envy
5. Woodland Elves
6. Leaves of Lorien x2
7. Read and Willow (line from one of Tom Bombadil's songs)
8. Mirlass (jewel leaf)
9. Enchanted Wizardry
10. Emerald Eyes
11. In Touch With Greenality
12. Evergreen Eyes
13. Rosie Cotton's Promise
14. Emerald City
15. Return to Oz
16. Emerald Forest
17. Greenleaf
18. Laiqalassë - laica is green, and lassë is leaf.
19. Mirrorwind Glass
20. This bracelet belongs to Goldberry, the river daughter who lives with Tom Bombadil in the Old Forest...
"Her long yellow hair rippled down her shoulders; her gown was green; green as young reed;shot with silver like beads of dew; and her belt was gold;shaped like a chain of flag-lilies set with the pale blue-blue eyes of forget-me-nots."
She is neither elf or daughter of man, but something quite different, more earthy yet ethereal.I would name it after her.
21. Fangorn Forest
22. Arvenesque Forest
23. Green with Envy
24. Ferngully
25. Rustle of Leaves
26. Deep Heart of the Forest
27. Green Leaf Magic
28. My Green leaf Precious
29. A Dragon's Layer (or Lair)
30. Arwen
31. Rivendell
32. Dust of the Elves
33. Shire's Rebirth

Thank you everyone! Now I need your help :) Please vote (only my favorites are included) and I'll announce the name and list the bracelet on Thursday!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Gor-Gee-Ous! Love, love, love it!
Hope you're well,
Meg

Kate said...

I admit it, I'm a sucker for Quenya names...

Crimson Frog Designs by Kinga Nichols said...

Yippee! Thanks for including a link to my store. I think the name is perfect for this piece. Are You a LOTR fan? The first book is my favorite and the chapter about Goldberry and Tom Bombadil is it the best part.