Sunday, February 22, 2009

Etsy Blogger of the Month - Donna Pool

You haven't seen me mention too much about the etsy bloggers on this blog lately because...well...I've been behind the ball cuz of my migraines >_> oopsie! But...I'm still not to late to do this months featured blogger! So with out further ado...here she is :)

Donna is one not only extremely talented - her work is diverse! You can find her shop at www.donnapool.etsy.com and in her shop your find all sorts of fun stuff. I had to show off this example of her photography because, well, we all know I'm addicted to purple!


Donna also has tons of cute buttons in her shop. I had a hard time picking - but this one just fits me so perfectly I couldn't resist!

Donna ALSO sews. By hand. Can you believe this awesome ball was sewn by hand????


Want to see more of Donna's awesome work? Don't forget to check out her shop and blog!

2 comments:

Donna Pool said...

Oh, thanks so much for posting about me in spite of your migraines! I hope you feel better soon!

TiLT said...

woots! love those puzzle balls! so fun