Thursday, February 12, 2009

We have a Winner!!!

Woohoo! The One World One Heart Contest has officially come to a close and we have a winner for this blog! Ok, so actually it's more than one winner...but you know what I mean :)

I ended up with 259 entries...which completely blows me away! I want to say a big thanks to everyone who came by my blog and entered, and thank you so much for all your wonderful compliments on my jewelry work! It's definitely been a wonderful ego boost :)

And now for the winners.... I chose the winners using Random.org and I decided to give away 3 prizes instead of just 2 because I had so many entries!!! Exciting no? I think so :)

First place: Connie
Second place: Elsie
Third place: Momforeverandever

Well I'm off to e-mail the winners - I hope everyone has a great day!

10 comments:

xashee's corner said...

big CONGRATS to ALL the lucky winners! :)
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY day!

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

OOO..what a successful contest, Ruthie! I guess this means I didn't win...better luck next time!
Good Job!
Blessings~
Cindy

Glynis Peters said...

Congratulations to the very lucky winners and to you for your achievement and talent. You would have had 260 but I live in Cyprus :( LOL

uniquecommodities said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Latharia said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners ... and aren't you a sweetie pie for giving away 3 prizes?? I am thinking of giving away some more, myself, as I have been so fortunate to win several drawings!

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations to the lucky winners!!

Jo Hoffacker said...

Congratz on all the entries! Now when are you going to post about that cute little "for sale" bit on the right hand side of the screen? :)

rkdsign88 said...

Congratulation guys!

Merry said...

Congratulations to the winners. They are lovely.

I tagged you on my blog...have fun.