Monday, November 23, 2009

Catching Up :)

This has been a crazy week. I started out on a roll, listing, blogging, promoting, and even some sales! Then I had what felt like a million doctors appointments, and then I got attacked by the migraine monster and it nearly ate me alive! I don't like the migraine monster...

The good news is so far today the migraine monster is staying away and I can start catching up on life! Woohoo! So I've been checking in with my teams, responding to e-mails, and of course promoting like crazy :D

I do plan on getting my Crafty ADD post up later but I need to clean my kitchen and get my laundry started... So for now I just want to show some of the listings of either relisted or listed for the first time before I crashed last week :D Tell me which one is your favorite and get an extra entry into the Top Commentators contest!


3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better :)

I love your Sun, Moon and Stars Bracelet and your mom's Beautiful White and Red Ribbon Choker!

Kathleen said...

So glad you are feeling better! I love the blue necklace =) very pretty!

TiLT said...

Silly migraine monster....what you need is a Slayer.

Love the charm bracelet in the middle btw :)