Monday, May 18, 2009

Sale Item of the Week!


This fun necklace is for those days you just want to say, "I love my country!" and say it LOUD. I had a lot of fun coming up with this design and I adapted the pendant off a design for a different medium entirely. That's what's fun about seed beads, you can do a wide variety of things with them! And yes, that's right, the pendant is handwoven. :)

Necklace is approximately 19 1/2 inches long.

This sale price is only available through this post throughout the week on my sidebar. This week your price is only $34!!! That already has the shipping added in (to anywhere in the world!) and a 20% discount. Now how sweet is that?



4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Lovely necklace and perfect for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday and of course 4th of July!

Memories for Life said...

Sharla's right...perfect timing with the upcoming holidays!
Seed beads are fun :)

storybeader said...

great necklace for the upcoming holiday!

Leather Made Nice said...

I always did like that one... sweet!