Monday, May 4, 2009

Special of the Week - Yellow Millifiori Bracelet!


I just recently discovered Millefiori beads - and I think you'll see more showing up in my shop soon! Millefiori means 1,000 flowers in italian. I bought these Millefiori chips and beads from beadboxsupplies here on etsy!

Memory wire has the fun property of being super-strong, and springing right back into shape! As a result, this bracelet will fit most wrists comfortably. It also creates the fun "multi-strand look" that is so popular these days!

Today it's only $7.60, that includes your 20% discount and a $2 shipping charge to anywhere in the world! So what are you waiting for?

And don't forget! If your looking for some awesome advertising head over to buy some from BlockHead Radio - and ask for me to be the voice talent on your ad!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

This bracelet is ready for summer! The colors are awesome!

BeadedTail said...

I love millifiori and that bracelet is so pretty and an awesome deal!

Meghann said...

Memory wire is the most amazing invention. Ever! Great job, the colors are gorgeous :)

Erik said...

Very springtime!