Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crafty ADD Update #11

I was planning on putting this post up yesterday, I really was! But I sat down at my computer after working on many other projects (getting ready for my bazaar!), and then my hubby came home... Isn't it amusing how hubbies can totally derail your plans? LOL

Crochet

I still have 5 rows to go...and the party is on the 24th! Yah...I gotta get on it :P But...considering I have the bazaar this weekend I figure I can focus on it more after the bazaar :)

Cross-Stitch

I'm having a lot of fun with this bookmark! I think the brain is developing nicely, don't you? Don't expect to work on it much this week, but I've said things like that before, so who knows?

Jewelry

Ok, I know that it's a little hard to see, but the beads are really light so it's hard to photograph! The color is called "pink lemonade." It's the beginning of a necklace I'm making for Breast Cancer Awareness. I'll do a 50% donation from the sale of it to the Susan G. Koman fund, and this is the one piece I plan on keeping as a donation piece after BCA month is over. :) Hoping to get it done and on-line this week. I want to have it at the bazaar :)

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Good luck at your bazaar :)

BeadedTail said...

You have a lot to do and a short time to do it but I know you'll get it all finished. Everything's looking great and those beads are very pretty!

TiLT said...

awesome brain!

Erika said...

And I thought I had too much going on! I finally had to take a step back this week.

Good luck with the bazaar.

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Again, thanks for your work on BCA!

Splendid Little Stars said...

pretty pink beads
lovely baby blanket
good luck at the bazaar!