Monday, October 12, 2009

Crafty ADD Update #12

Last week was really busy getting ready for my bazaar - but I still got some crafting done!

Crochet


I'm officially half-way done with the baby blanket! This is going to be my main project for the next couple weeks, because if it isn't, I won't have it done in time for the baby shower! That would just be sad eh? I think I can do it if I focus :)

Cross-Stitch


This pretty much got abandoned all week as I prepared for bazaar, but I put in some time on it last night and this morning! Almost done with the out lining on the brain and then I'll fill it in :) I think this is going to be my last book mark for awhile, I have a bigger project in mind for a wedding next summer, but you'll have to wait until this one is done to find out about it!

Jewelry


I'm getting SO CLOSE on my piece for Breast Cancer Awareness! Unfortunately I ran out of delica's :( Since I originally ordered them on-line I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get them here in town or if I'll have to order more on-line. I'm also not sure when I'll be able to figure it out. *sigh* I might not get to finish this during BCA month! Oh well, I have a lot of other small ideas I can work on, but it's still frustrating. At least I was already planning on dedicating this to BCA permanently - so it will still be a fund raiser even after the month is over!

9 comments:

Marlaine said...

You really have been busy! Good for you! The necklace is beautiful.

Meri Greenleaf said...

That blanket is looking great! And I hope you can finish the necklace before the end of the month. *crosses fingers!*

Kathleen said...

*whew* Busy, busy!!! Love the baby blanket - so cute =) Very pretty necklace, too.

BeadedTail said...

It's always fun to see the progress on that blanket! And that necklace is so pretty!

Anitra Cameron said...

Square by square, and before you know it...

That pink necklace is Gorgeous!

Dawn N said...

You've been very busy! I hope you get your pretty necklace finished by the end of the month.

Meghann said...

Busy bee! I can't wait to see more - you're doing a great job on all of them :)

Memories for Life said...

Okay...I'm totally in love with the pink necklace!!!

TiLT said...

everything is looking good...the necklace is beautiful - just don't stress about deadlines & you'll be fine :)