Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Bazaar Time!!

That's right, in half an hour I take off for my first bazaar since early this summer! I'm really excited, nervous, convinced I've forgotten something important, and in general just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. :P

All three of my shops will be in vacation mode until...well...that depends on exhaustion levels. If I'm still riding high this evening I might go through all pull all the items that sold and reopen. If not...it could be tomorrow or even Monday before they all open again! It all depends on how hard I crash.

So wish me luck! Great sales would be nice, but I'll settle for moderate sales and staying healthy all day :P

Which, btw, we do have a bunch of strategies in place to manage any of my health problems that might come up, and my Mom will be with me so I won't be alone :D Just so ya'll don't worry :D

And I plan on taking a BUNCH of pictures and blogging about it :D When will I blog? Well...again...we'll see how my energy is afterwards :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck Ruthie!!! Great Sales!!!

Memories for Life said...

WooHoo...Good Luck :) You'll do great! And glad to hear your mom is going along...hope her sales are great too :)

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! I see many, many great sales for you!! Just be your lovely smiling self and everything will work. Much love - xxxooo

BeadedTail said...

Wishing you a wonderful day and lots of sales!

Anitra Cameron said...

How did it go? How did it go? Hope it was great!!

Judy Nolan said...

Hope you did well!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to part II!

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

Hope you had a good time Ruthie!