Thursday, December 3, 2009

Congrats to Novembers Winners!!!

Sorry I'm so late in announcing last months winners! The beginning of my week got eating up by the migraine monsters. I wrote about here if you want to know more about what's been going on. Now here's the fun part - our winners!

Just a reminder of how this works: I track every comment that I receive on my blog. Then, at the end of the month, the top three commentators win prizes! Whoever wins one month is not eligible the next month to win, so sometimes it's not actually the top commentator who wins that month, because I want to give everyone a chance!

Whenever I put up a collection of my latest works promoted I give people a chance to earn extra entry's towards my commentators contest. Those extra entries are in parenthesis. And now for our winners!

Tilt Creations 7 (2)

The Eclectic Element 7

Splendid Little Stars 6

Now to show off some of their lovely art work :)






And now for the geeky numbers!

Top Commentator: This Month - 26 Last Month - 29
Total Commentators: This Month 42 - Last Month - 62
Total Comments: This Month 120 - Last Month - 217

I'm really not surprised to see my numbers down. Between migraine fighting - and being just plain busy when I wasn't fighting migraines - I didn't blog as much this last month! I wonder what crazy December will hold?

AND for all of you who have been waiting for me to unveil my surprise...I hope to have that up in a couple hours :D

4 comments:

TiLT said...

wowsers! I think I am ready to win your biggest fan award! LOL!
Hope the migraine monster gets banished by the winter chill...freeze that sucker out! bwahahaha

BeadedTail said...

Congrats to all the winners! Hope you beat that migraine monster soon!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Why, thank you, Ruthie!

KayzKreationz said...

Congrats to the winners. Hope your migraines are over and you can get back to doing what you need to do.
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com