Monday, December 28, 2009

I've Learned...

I've learned that long car rides with messed up rib muscles can be painful, and that it makes it very difficult to bead while you drive! (note: brother drove, I was the passenger, not beading and doing the driving myself) I did a little bit yesterday, but I needed to be able to stretch my legs at a different angle to help relieve the stress on my ribs, so beading didn't last for long. Good news is I can still knit! I can sit in whatever position I want to while I knit so I have a feeling that I'll make good progress (or finish) the scarf I'm making myself when we drive home this afternoon!

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Good thing you don't get car sick - I can't look down for a second in the car before I'm sicker than a dog. Hope your Granny is doing better!