Monday, December 21, 2009

Crafty ADD Update #20

Can you believe this is already my 20th ADD post? That's just crazy! That means I need to do another slide show post sometime this week :) We'll see how things develop :P I still have a bunch of Christmas stuff to finish!

Crochet

I FINALLY finished the cuff/band on the hat! It's ready for the next step...but I'm probably going to need Mom to show me how to do that (almost definitely) so I'm stuck for a day or two :P That's ok - at this point I don't think I'm going to see them until after Christmas anyway and I think once Mom gets me going on the next part I should be good to go on my own. :)

Knitting

The scarf is 61 inches! I'd say it's a good length, but I'm not gifting it until Wednesday night, so we'll see if I'm in a knitting mood between now and then and it might just end up growing anyway :P
Paper Craft

I made another star! This one's for my in-laws :) I think we're taking it over there tomorrow... I was planning on having this done earlier but just kept not getting around too it. I was going to make one for my house too - but that's not happening at this point. Ah well - life goes one and plans change!

Jewelry

I'm officially insane - in case you didn't already know that! Friday night I was getting ready for my bazaar the next day by tagging and pricing new items right? Well that got me inspired, and I couldn't quit until after I'd made the above 5 pairs of hoops! (and tagged/priced them of course). Now if I could just get my ribs to heal up enough that I can take pics to put new items up in the shops....



I also finished up this bracelet this week. It's going in my consignment shop! My bead woven bracelets haven't really sold there up until now, so I'm rotating in some different styles to see what happens.

7 comments:

FiberBeads said...

A most excellent showing. LOVE that star!

BeadedTail said...

OMG I love that bracelet! Gorgeous! That star is so pretty too. How long does it take to make one of those?

gr8jewellery said...

Lovely work, the bracelet is really pretty and the star looks amazing!

Dawn N said...

You've been busy! Your paper stars are great.

Memories for Life said...

Loved the first snowflake...and now a pink one...Awesome!!!

And that bracelet is gorgeous :)

Joy said...

Talk about busy! Pretty amazing stuff you have going on! Love it!

Marlaine said...

Wow, you have been so busy! Love the blue bracelet!