Friday, March 4, 2011

Blog Hopping and a Look Back

I'm still working through the bead soup blogs. It's been a long hop! 210 blogs? Crazy! But that means there is a LOT of eye candy out there for me to drool over :) If you haven't seen mine check out both of my necklaces here.

It'll be another day at least before I get through all of them - so if I haven't been to your blog yet don't be offended! Life is just crazy right now :P

Before I go back to looking at blogs - but I wanted to share with you the piece that I made during my first Bead Soup Blog Hop!



One last thing and then I'm off to look at blogs! Have you ever heard of Swagbucks? It's a search engine that allows you to earn points randomly as you search, the more you search, the more likely you are to earn points! Yes, it's real. I've been on there for around 6 months now and I've earned enough points to get multiple Amazon Gift Cards. There are a lot of other things you can redeem points for, but that is by far my favorite. How does this tie-in to the Bead Soup? As I've been visiting blogs I'm using the swag bucks search bar to look for the blog titles instead of clicking on the links. Yah, it's slowing me down some, but I've earned a whole bunch of points! If your interested in checking it out I would ask that you use my referral link so that I can get points for pointing you to the site. Now...where's my coffee? It's time to blog hop!

No comments: