Sunday, April 26, 2009

Guild Crazy

Now, I am not always what most people would call sane. Yesterday I think I proved that. *guilty grin* What else was I supposed to do the market I was supposed to be selling in was cancelled, and I had just upgraded to a paid artfire acocunt...

I've been on artfire for a couple of weeks now. Originally I signed up as a free member. I figured I'd start loading my shop and getting comfortable before I went paid. Unfortunately I have so much inventory to put on-line that I quickly ran through my free listings! So this weekend I bit the bullet and signed up for a paid account. Now I'm having way to much fun because there's so much I can explore! 

I knew one of the first things I wanted to do when I went to a full account was to sign up for the Artfire version of my dear Etsy Bloggers - Blog Fire. So I went searching through the guilds to find it. Um, yeah, I might have gotten carried away. >_> I made myself stop when I found the Blogfire group, but they damage had already been done! In addition to my 3 etsy teams I'm now in 4 Artfire Guilds! But seriously, they all look like they are worth it. So here are my new Guilds:

Honestly - as a BHR host - how could I NOT be a Stalker?


Pacific Northwest Artfire - because I live in a GREAT part of the country!


Blog Fire - because Blogging is what I do.


ArtFire Beadweavers' - because weaving is my passion!

I still have a lot to learn and need to get to know my new team mates - but I'm excited! If your one of my dear Etsy friends who's ALSO on Artfire, put your shop address on here so I can add your shop to my market. If your someone who'd like to be a new friend- all friends are welcome! Introduce your self and leave me your shop addy :) 

4 comments:

storybeader said...

I'm glad to see you're a guild artisan on artfire, and you'll be joining us on blogfire. Someone said to add your shop name after http, so I'm thinking my address is: http://storybeader.artfire.com

TiLT said...

yup...never said you were sane :P
Although - I am in 2 of those 4....
me on artfire: http://tiltcreations.artfire.com
need to add you to mine now too :)

Memories for Life said...

Groups and teams are so fun :) I'm so glad I found the EtsyBloggers. Enjoy all your new teams!

Kathleen J. said...

I am on Art Fire and a Blog Fire member too.
http://cozy.artfire.com
Hello to all my EtsyBlogger friends. It has been a crazy spring with my family. I should be more in touch from now on.
Welcome to ArtFire, Rose Works!