Sunday, April 19, 2009

New in my shops as of April 19th!

I am now the crazy proprietor of three shops! Yes, you heard me correctly THREE shops on TWO VENUES! Two of these you've known about, Rose Works Jewelry and Kindred Spirit Treasures. This last week I opened up a second RWJ account, this one on Artfire! I'm really excited about getting my work out there in a new venue, and because I have enough items in my inventory to keep two entirely seperate inventories in the shops! Woohoo!

So now I'm faced with a problem. It's already a lot of work to promote two shops, but now I have three! I want to give each new item I put out a fair amount of promotion. After all, I love each one! (ok, some more than others, but don't tell them that, they'd get jealous).

There's a solution! I recently found a site called byhand.me though BHR. I LoVE this site and will be writting extensively about it in the near future! For now, the feature that's of key importance is they're spotlight feature. Basically it provides you with an easy way to assemble a gallery of items. You can use this to show off your own work, or the work of others. There are 9 spots in each spotlight and I will post one up each time I have 9 new items between my 3 shops! So here's the first one :) Click on any picture to be taken to the listing.

The latest items in my 3 shops!




































7 comments:

TiLT said...

awesome!
Did you join the BlogFire group yet :) ???

Dawn N said...

Good luck with the new shop. I can't imagine running 3 shops. I have enough trouble with one!

storybeader said...

and another chance for a carnival! Like TiLT says, come join us at Blogfire (you've read my latest post, yes?) And don't miss the Bloghead Radio show on Tuesday, when we'll be talking about Blogfire!

Memories for Life said...

3 shops...you go girl!
You'll have to let us know how you like ArtFire...I'm still considering joining :)

The Bead Stylist said...

Very nice! Thanks for posting your blog link on etsy will pass it on!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Good Luck with your new shop. Busy, busy, busy! I have an Artfire shop, however, I have been neglecting it so far. I just joined the Blogfire group to get myself in gear!

Glynis Peters said...

Gosh you have been busy, you are producing shops like me producing blogs LOL!