Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Treasury and Giving Credit :)

Lots of goodness going on lately! First I want to say thanks again to Peacox Creations for featuring me again in a treasury! It's already expired (took my time getting to it) but it's still pretty! I'm in the middle of the third row.

I also want to say thanks to my entrecard top droppers for the month!

Click on any of the pictures below to check out their blogs :)







I also wanted to announce I'm going to start a "top commentator" contest this next month!
I'll give you the details in the next few days :)

4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Congrats on the treasury!
I'll have to check it out :D

Memories for Life said...

You're in great company here :)
Check out that Baby Album next to you...lol :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

yeah, and I'm above you! That was so kind of Patti! I have not been able to snag a treasury.

Anonymous said...

Slapped Wrists! How the heck did I miss commenting here! Many thanks for the linky love. Karen from Blazing Minds.