Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Productive 1st Quarter

I started out this year by setting myself a list of goals. I decided to only extend those goals through March, and then my plan was to reevaluate them. Why did I do things this way? Well, I firmly believe that one of the important things about goals is to be flexible. You never really know what's going to happen in life, and in 3 months things can change a lot! You can also learn a lot in that span of time. I'm currently in the process of revamping and rethinking my goals, and over the next week or so I'll be talking a lot about what I have or have not accomplished in the last quarter, and what my new goals are for the next quarter.

I've been keeping track of my goals (sometimes more faithfully, sometimes less so) using the site GoalForIt. One of my sets of goals has been "Crafty Goals." So today's post is about what I've accomplished in that area!

Crafty Goals: Accomplished

~ Elements Series - Wind Dancer - Number 2 in my Elements Series. Available in my Shop! $50.00


~ Create Purple and White woven earrings and bracelet for consignment - Currently Available in my consignment shop, custom requests are welcome though:) Earrings are $10, Bracelet is $25.


~ Create another woven bracelet for consignment - Currently Available in my consignment shop, custom requests are welcome though:) $25.00


~ Create orange and White woven earrings and bracelet for consignment. Currently Available in my consignment shop, custom requests are welcome though:) Earrings are $10, Bracelet is $25.


~ Elements series - Swiftly changing Waters - Number 3 in my Elements Series. Update: Sold! 4/5/09 Custom requests gladly taken - $40.00


~ Learn a new macrame knotting pattern. I must admit I'm not entirely sure how well I learned this one... This looks great, but I've been having troubles making a second one! Available in the shop I share with my Mom. $5.00


~ Heroes bracelet for Theresa - This was a custom order. I'm more than willing to make another one in any color scheme you might prefer! $25.00


~ New Geekery bracelet - Bracelet says "Etsyholic." Currently Available in my shop. Requests for custom sayings gladly taken. $25


It's been such a productive quarter I decided that I'll have to continue this post tomorrow! Until then my friends :)

5 comments:

TiLT said...

crafty goals looking good :)
And so does that Heroes bracelet ;)

storybeader said...

looks like you're getting a lot done. Good for you!

Did you notice all the EC paid ads. WOW! Can we really turn them in for cash? That might be a money maker!

BeadedTail said...

You certainly did have a productive 1st quarter! Beautiful work and I can't wait to see what you make this quarter!

uniquecommodities said...

way to go! proud of you!

Memories for Life said...

Looks like you're on the right track!
I like the idea of planning 3 months at a time...great way to reevaluate!
And congrats on the sale!!!