Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekly Special and the Artisans Challenge!

Have you heard of the Artisan's Challenge? I love it! Each week artists get to go head to head in 12 different categories. It's a great chance for exposure and a plain ole a TON of fun! Then, the winners of those 12 challenges, get to be in a weekly contest, and the winner of THAT contest is advertising on BlockHead Radio! Woot! And what's so special this week? I'm IN the challenge! Woohoo! Please go vote for my piece - Swiftly Changing Waters. The picture is listed below, fortunately/unfortunately it's already sold, but if your interested in doing a custom order (in these colors or others) let me know! jedimarri@gmail.com

Now it's time for my weekly special! This week I chose to feature one of my spiral earrings. I love making these earrings! I have a couple pairs in my personal collection, and these are some of the most popular earrings when I go out to fairs in markets! 

I thought these would be a great pair of earrings for this week beause the weather is warming up, and we all love the sun that's coming with the summer! They make me smile because they are so cheery, I hope they make you smile too :)

The Details: Normally these earrings end up being $7 after shipping has been added in, today, with your 20% off - you can get them for just $6, which includes shipping to anywhere in the world! Earrings are approximately 1 1/2 inches long, so they do dangle, but their not overly large. I hope you enjoy them! 




3 comments:

Carapace said...

Wow, that rainbow!

I get soooo many compliments on my Earth necklace, you have no idea. I jsut have trouble deciding an outfit is worth of it!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Super necklace! I'm a collar fan and the colors are stunning. Off to vote...

Phoenyx Ravenswing said...

Greetings!

Those spiral earrings are so kyool! Awesome to read that you are having good fortune w/them in your area. :-)

We're spiral peeps here too - hadn't thought of putting them in earrings tho', oddly enough. We did some pendants for the Little Black Box last year that had that basic idea, but never put them into earrings. :-) We might just have to do some sets now! :-P Thank'ee's for the inspiration! :-)

Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Bird