Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Productive 1st Quarter - Continued

I started talking yesterday about what I accomplished during the first quarter. Here's the rest of my crafty goals from last quarter!

Crafty Goals Accomplished:

~ Finish my first cross-stitch bookmark for kstreasures - Everything's done but the backing, and I'm waiting on creating a third bookmark before I cut up the canvas.

~ Finish my ladybug bookmark - Everything's done but the backing, and I'm waiting on creating a third bookmark before I cut up the canvas.

~ Create Mel's bracelet - This is a surprise for my best friend, who fortunately does not read my blog! Custom orders welcome. - $25.00


~ Start my "aholic" line of keychains for kstreasures: Available in any phrase you want! Etsyholic currently available in the shop I share with my Mom.


~ Custom bracelet for Hippy Chick - This was a custom order - let me know if your interested in one of your very own! $25.00


~ Use Snake Trail Design in a new bracelet for shop - This one is 99% done, I just have to figure out what I want to use for the clasp.

~ American Dreamer Necklace - Done, but not yet listed.

~ Rain-themed creation - Done, but not yet listed.

~ Create the pattern for my first Firefly bookmark - Done, I just need to put the back on it!

I actually have made a LOT more than what made it onto my crafty goals list - but I'm way behind on taking photos and listing. I think that may turn out for the good though. Why? You'll find out soon :) More on goals and stuf tomorrow!

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

so we will be in suspense!
You are making some lovely items, including the one you just sold.
Keep up the "productiveness!"

Erika said...

I think it is great that you keep track of your progress in such a way. It seems like you are accomplishing quite a bit.

Memories for Life said...

Way to go Ruthie!!! You've had a busy and productive 1st quarter :)