Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Insane!!!


Ok, seriously? I only need the Insane button right now... This week is turning out totally crazy! I promised myself I re-price my woven items this week (getting close to being able to do that), I found out Friday that I have a second shop I'm going to be selling consignment in and told her I'd have the stuff in this week, and then yesterday I found out that I'm doing my first craft fair of the season on Saturday!

Can you say running around like a chicken with my head cut off? 

Today was spent running and getting display supplies. I knew I needed to buy some tables and dsiplay things, but I thought I had a few more weeks! Plus I had some "real life" errands to run. My brother went with me since hubby had our car, and the two of us drove around for 5 hours! I kid you not! We literally made 15 different stops. Yes, it was sheer insanity.

Tonight I have one more trip to make (unbelievable no?) and my evil twin is coming over to go with me. I need some more feltboard and fabric for displays, so we're going to go pick that up, and then I'll put her to work assembling while I work on pricing or one of the other million things I need to do before the week is done. 

Don't worry, I'll get you more info about my consignment deal when it's set up! Then I'll have pictures :) 

Oh! I also got some awesome eye-candy in the mail yesterday and I'm going to try and take photos and show off tomorrow :) I'll be taking photos of other things anyway so it should work... *crosses fingers*

11 comments:

Dawn N said...

Good luck. Hope you get some sales to make all the hard work worthwhile.

beadsandblooms said...

Good luck on your show. My first craft show is this weekend also and the weather is predicted to be stormy. Hope yours fairs better.

TiLT said...

Woo Hoo busy girl! Congrats on all & best of luck in the show

Splendid Little Stars said...

Often, it seems I need the insane button. I know how you feel! Enjoy that show!

Phoenyx Ravenswing said...

Greetings!

But just think of the goodness! :-) People want to see your loverly work! :-) And Good Fortune to you that they will not only enjoy looking, but also buying! :-D

Look forward to seeing the pics! ;-D

If you get a chance, would you mind taking a pic wearing the pendant and sending it to me? The weather was all cloudy here so the pics I got were only so-so. It doesn't have to be tomorrow - believe me, I understand how crazy upcoming shows can be - got one of those myself this Sat. & next Sat too. Would just love to have a proper pic of it - I'm very proud of how it came out. :-)

Bright Blessings & Good Fortune! :-)
-Bird

Becky said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Sounds chaotic, but a good busy nontheless! Here's to making lots of sales!!!! :D

BeadsForever said...

Being insane is helpful sometimes. I'm wishing you the best!

storybeader said...

don't forget the pictures of your fair!

uniquecommodities said...

Proud of you for being so mission minded inspite of all you deal with! :)

Unknown said...

*smiles* This sounds like a good insane state to be in. Happy for ya!!! xo

Unknown said...

You can do it girl!! I hope you do well at the show. I can't wait to hear all about it!