Monday, April 27, 2009

Sale Item of the Week - Rain Drop Earrings!

These earrings were inspired by the rain that surrounds me so many days out of the years! Thats what happens when you live in the North West :) I took a bunch of small blue beads that have little "shiny spots" of light blue, and hung them from chain to look like little rain drops! I hope they bring a smile to your face during a rainy day!

These earrings are approximately 2 1/4 inches long. Normally $15 plus shipping and handling, today you can get them for only $14 INCLUDING shipping and handling! I'll send them any where in the world :) 



4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great colors in these! They do put a smile on my face on this rainy day in Iowa!

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful and I certainly see the inspiration for those earrings around here!

Marlaine said...

Pretty earrings! I know what you mean about the rainy northwest...though I'm in Canada and on the Sunshine Coast...with less rain!

uniquecommodities said...

Very Pretty earrings! I hope they sell quickly!