Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a Pretty Butterfly!

I LOVE butterfly's :) In Spanish they are called "mariposas" and it's one of my favorite words in the Spanish language.  One time when I was Mexico once we took a horse ride out to a gorgeous waterfall and there were hundreds of giant, white, butterfly's all over! They call them "servilletas" which means napkins. That's what they looked like! Giant, lacy, flying napkins.  I was enthralled :)

All this because the lovely BeadedTail nominated me for this blog award:



Look - it even has purple! Tailored made for me eh? Here's the rules of the game:

~ Put the logo on your blog.
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.
~ Nominate 10 other blogs.
~ Add links to those blogs on yours.
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now I don't know that I'll get 10 but here's some of my favorite blogs :)

~agoodwitchtoo
~tulipstalking
~storybeader
~stormydesigns
~joeyandaleethea

Ok - so that's only 5 - but I know a LOT of people have been tagged in various tagging games lately and I'm tired - sorry!

7 comments:

joeyandaleethea said...

Oh how awesome! Thank you so much for the pretty award! When my nieces were little, their favorite movie was Bug's Life - and after watching that movie I would paint their faces like butterfiles. :)

Carapace said...

Hee! I like "servilletas".:) Congratulations!

BeadedTail said...

What a great way to present this award! I love butterflies too and hope to see the servilleta some day!

agoodwitchtoo said...

I can imagine that is a beautiful sight to behold with all those big, lovely white butterflies! Thank you!

storybeader said...

that's neat - it's a good looking award. And I'm thrilled that you chose me as one of your favorite blogs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweet Thang Rosey Posey!

I ditto Witchy.

x0,

~Lilly

moxylyn said...

You are so lucky to have been to Mexico! I would love to visit a butterfly aviary.