Monday, October 6, 2008

On the Cover!

I'm really excited today because I'm on the cover of Skwigga-zine Magazine!  They are doing a special, month long, series where they highlight different jewelry artists.  As a result - I'll be featured several times! Woohoo! They are having each artist write their own blog post and then the simply put it to the front.  For today's I featured this bracelet:



Why? Because I love the pattern and I LoVE the colors! I AM a purple freak after all :P

I also talked about the pieces I have for sale to raise breast cancer awareness and featured several of them.  BTW - if your interested - the total to donate is now up to $3.20 :D Not a lot I know, but it's a start!  And we're only 6 days in after all.

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your cover! And that purple bracelet is gorgeous!

storybeader said...

a whole month! congrats!

TiLT said...

Woo Hoo on the cover!
A whole month...awesome.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I'm not on the cover for a month - sadly :( Sorry, I obviously didn't explain that well, I wasn't feeling to hot last night. I'm going to be on the cover four times this month though!

IAHIA said...

raharecords.com
briscoehall.com