Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amelia

Over the last few weeks I've been doing lots of research into promotion techniques and other things that take up a LOT of time on-line.  Most recently, obviously, I've been working on my time management series.  It's made me realize a few things.

1. I'm good at being organized - but I've gotten out of the habit.
2. I've been thinking for a long time that I want to get more woven items in my shop - but I haven't spent much time at it lately!

The result? I'm working hard on getting on top of my personal time management skills - which I'll talk about more in my next post on the subject :P I'm also setting a goal to create and post one woven item a week. It can be in any of the styles that I know, earrings, necklace, or bracelet, but one a week! That really should be doable if I make sure to spend sometime weaving every day :) This weeks woven piece? A little something in pink and brown...I've named her Amelia. Go to the listing to read more of her story!



I'm also feeling the love this week! My friend at TiLT Creations has me as the featured seller on her treasury blog! Make sure you go and check it out :) I was also given the Uber Amazing Blog Award by Kat at Candles and Crafts and the Butterfly award by Kay at Kay's K9's! Thanks you guys, I feel very honored :)

Now technically, I'm supposed to pass these on, but I've participated in away to many of these recently so I'm not going to this time, but I do appreciate receiving them!


5 comments:

uniquecommodities said...

always love your blogs! They are informative, refreshing and to the point!

Jenny said...

Another great post!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Gorgeous bracelet!

storybeader said...

great looking beadweaving. Love the pattern...

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful bracelet, great post and much deserved awards!