Saturday, October 25, 2008

Imagine My Surprise

I was doing my normal entrecard drops this morning and following my normal routine.  I try not to simply "drop and run," there are some blogs that I end up doing that too, but I do try t to read anything that's remotely interesting to me and leave comments when and where I can.  Starts building relationships you know? 

Well imagine my surprise when I stopped at Michon Jewelry's Blog and saw MY NAME! I was amazed! The artist, Leah, had read my blog about promotion and wrote her own blog post in response!  It was really cool to see the research and work I've been doing inspire someone else to think and to blog. 

I've really enjoyed starting this series, and I have a lot more I want to do! It's great to read the comments and responses that I'm getting from all of you.  I may not respond to each and everyone, but I'm loving it!


Here's a couple of my favorites from her shop :)

I love this ring!



Ocean Bracelet





6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a wonderful surprise! Her work is beautiful too!

TiLT said...

Funny...I was just over there for another reason and going to say something until I saw the thread - happy smiles for you :)

Leah said...

thanks for writing about me! I appreciate it!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your welcome Leah!

storybeader said...

yeah, she has a nice blog - makes you want to slow down a bit when you hit on it LOL

ReneeBuchananArt said...

The jewelry is BEAUTIFUL! I always take a moment to pause from Entrecard to scroll down and take the blog in. I hate to drop and run and risk missing something beautiful or interesting!

I love your blog!

Renee :)