Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you Dream Mist Crafts!

I'm quickly falling in love with Twitter - why? Because it's like having my finger on the pulse of what's going on! More on that later...

Because of Twitter I learned that Dorothy, the artist behind Dream Mist Crafts, was looking for different artists to feature on her blog. I sent her an e-mail, and woke up this morning to find myself featured on her blog! Go give the post some loving if you have the time :)

And go check out Dorothy's shop! Here's my favorite item from her shop :)

6 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Great interview! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute buttons!

K. Stahler said...

Wonderful interview - congrats!!

You have an award! Visit my blog for details (no obligation of course!)

http://kaysk9s.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That's great Ruthie!!! You seem to be getting some attention/lovin lately.

Beat Black said...

very cute buttons! im diggin twitter too. congrats on the award :)

KAT said...

I am always amazed when I come over here and see your lovely creations.

I have given you an award over at my blog:
http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com
Come on over and claim it!! :)

It looks like you are being bestowed with many awards!!! Well, you deserve them, and good for you!!!
I can't wait to see what you create next?

Kat