Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Thanks :)

I like to feature other sellers in this blog, and I like to feature items that I've bought, well today it's time for a new type of feature! Today I feature one of MY buyers! Why? Well first of all, this gal is just plain awesome. :) Second of all, she deserves it! Third, I can blog about what I want to now can't I?

Her name is Annie and her shop is AnnieKints :) Yes, that's spelled funky, it was a typo when she first set up the shop and she's kept it and it certainly sets her apart! Annie is a fun and caring lady that I first met through the Eastern Washington Etsy Team that I was a part of before my recent move back to the West Side.  Last night she made her 4th set of purchases from me! Including custom orders! I've had a lot of fun working with her and it's been great to have a chance to great items specifically to please a certain customer. 

When she made her purchase last night Annie was buying into the BNR that I have running in the etsy treasury right now. This is an on-going BNR that I've been running whenever I can snag a treasury, but this has been the most successful round yet! Annie has certainly helped with that, not only did she buy from me, when she was bought from she turned right around and bought in again! Woohoo!  Here's what the BNR looked like at the beginning of this round:



7 sales later this is what it currently looks like!



Now what would a thanks to a buyer, who's also a seller on etsy, be if I didn't show case some of her work? Well it would just be silly that's what it would be! I'm featuring all pink items from her shop because now, through the end of October, all items from her October PINK sale will result in a 30% donation to the Susan G. Komen Fund! So go shop, raise support, and get some lovely items to keep you warm this winter :)


8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a wonderful feature on a very talented Etsian!

storybeader said...

love the before and after shots - just what I was thinking. And there are things I'm still eyeing.... "Push away from the computer screen, Debby!" ...

TiLT said...

What great knits!! Imean kints - see, mistakes are just new opportunities :)

SpiritMama said...

Beautiful pictures and awesome treasury!

Anonymous said...

Rosey Posey, you are such a sweet person. Great idea, once again! Beautiful choices to showcase, and I too like the before & after of the BNR.

x0,
~Lily

agoodwitchtoo said...

Awesome treasury and such lovely items! Thanks for directing us towards such a great shop :)

TrulyWoollyKnits said...

AWWWW thanks.. *blushes*

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your welcome Annie :D