Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bead Weaving and some New Stuff :)

Ok, so I actually made this about two weeks ago, but I couldn't show it off because it was a surprise present and she reads this blog! I got the darling pattern out of a book, so it's not something I can sell in my shop, but I had a lot of fun making it anyway :D It's my first 3-D beaded project :D

Oh wait, I did some cubes once, but those barely count :P



Also wanted to show off the newest items promoted in my three shops from this last week :) Leave a comment about your favorite and get an extra point in the Top Commentators contest - and remember that this month there's an extra prize!



8 comments:

Memories for Life said...

That basket is so cute!

And of course I love the blue and pink choker :)

BeadedTail said...

What a cute basket!

I really like your mom's sunflower necklace!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Rosey Posey!

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

You have a lucky friend. It's adorable!

Cindy Caraway said...

That is such a cute basket! The sunflower choker is my favorite :)

storybeader said...

such a cute basket!

Marlaine said...

Cute little basket. Just how small (or big) is it?

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your little basket is awesome! great work!
I like your pink and blue choker.