Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, which means I've been dealing with this kidney stone for 4 days now! What does that mean? Well, considering I deal with lots of health problems anyway, it mostly means I'm dealing with different health problems than normal :P Except that pain wears me down a lot faster than asthma ironically. And, since I'm taking percoset when the pain is at the worst, that means that when the pain is bad I get REALLY slowed down for awhile!

I've still been getting thing done though. I've had a lot of items coming up for relisting, so I've been able to just promote those, and that doesn't take as much thought as actual listing. I do have a few beady projects on the table, including one I'm SUPER excited about, but it's all going a bit slower than normal.

Here's some of my most recent items promoted - which is your favorite?

7 comments:

Erika said...

Ouch! My stones are always so big they have to do the whole emergency removal thing..I cannot imagine waiting days for it to pass!!


Thanks for the comment on my post today.

Memories for Life said...

I sure hope you feel better soon!

Listing can be more work than making the actual product sometimes...glad you were able to relist :)

BeadedTail said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I love your St. Petersburg style bracelet - that is such a pretty weave.

Splendid Little Stars said...

patriotic sparkle is very pretty!

Unknown said...

Ruthie ~ I will keep you in my prayers!

Foxan said...

Aaaaah, poor you, Ruthie!
Wishing you quickest recovery imaginable!

storybeader said...

hope you can say that stone's "out-of-here" soon. You're so brave - I think I'd be totally worn out!