Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching up :)

I'm catching up! A lot of this was going to go up yesterday, but I got some bad news that kinda threw me for a loop. I blogged about it here if your interested.

Now to the fun stuff!

First - I was featured on Theresa's blog!

Second - Kayla gave me the "Who Loves You?" Award! I'm not passing it on because I simply don't have the energy - but I do want to send you to her blog, The Eclectic Element.

Third - I'm trying to feature my different etsy teams on my treasury blog once a week each. I just starte doing a rainbow series with them! This week is red :)


And Last (but not least!) here are the latest items promoted or listed in my shops! Tell me your favorite and get an extra entry in the Top Commentators contest! Just think...the month's almost over...new winners to be announced soon!



1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Sorry about your news and I hope it works out better next time around. Congrats on the feature and your award! As for your new items, I like your Berry Dangle earrings!