Sunday, August 2, 2009

July's Contest Winners!

It's that time again! Another month has come and gone (what happened to it???) and it's time for me to announce my contest winners again! I'm very excited to announce these 3 lovely ladies :) Remember how you can earn extra entries when you comment on my posts that show new items and tell me your favorites? The numbers in paranthesis show their total entries after those are added in :)

1. Splendid Little Stars: 27 (30)
2. The Eclectic Element: 19 (21)
3. Meri Green Leaf: 14 (17)

Congratulations ladies! Here's some items from their lovely shops :)



Now here's the fun figures :)
Remember last month? Well I had forgotten to track the "extra" comment entries seperately.
So those numbers are inflated...

Top Commentator: This Month - 27. Last Month - 39
Total Commentators: This Month - 59. Last Month - 68
Total Comments: This Month - 249. Last Month - 374

Just a reminder - this is what our winners won - and what you could win next month!
Top 3 Commentators - Write up on this blog :)

1st Place - $20 Gift Certificate to my Shops
2nd Place - $10 Gift Certificate to my Shops
3rd Place - $5 Gift Certificate to my Shops

Also, don't forget, this month's winners can't win next month - so here's your chance!

9 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh yay :D
I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much Ruthie!

Meri Greenleaf said...

I'm a winner! I'm a winner! Wow! Thanks, Ruthie! Now I have to see what I can do with that gift certificate. :D

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations to your winners!

Dawn N said...

Your winners are lucky. You have great stuff in your shop.

Leather Made Nice said...

Kudos to your winners!
Anne ^i^

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to the winners :) You have lots of great items to choose from!!!

Marlaine said...

Looks like cute things in your winners' shops!

Very Verdant said...

How fun is this and congrats to your winners!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Wow! How fun is this! Thanks so much, Ruthie! We winners are most lucky. But above all, it's fun to read your blog.