1. What type of art work do you do?
Everything paper crafting. I make several different types of scrapbooks, custom layouts, greeting cards, wedding invitations. I even make scrapbooks out of flip flops :)
2. How did you get started doing art work?
I owe my start in crafting to the 4-H Club. My aunt was our leader and she always had a different project for us each month. The month we learned how to make handmade greeting cards with stamps...I was hooked! Then shortly after we had a month learning how to scrapbook...and it was love at first sight :) I've been paper crafting for over 12 years now!
3. Do you do any other crafts?
My paper crafting keeps me pretty busy...I haven't found any time for other crafts yet :)
4. Is there a story behind your shop name?
I wanted to send the message that scrapbooks are a lifelong keepsake. And since what I scrapbook is memories...Memories for Life Scrapbooks was born.
5. What's your favorite piece in your shop right now?
My Custom Name and Word Albums are by far my most popular! I really enjoy making them because each one is unique. I like adding little personal bits here and there in the album to make each one special :) I'm also lovin' my new albums I'm making with my Bind-It-All! These should be in my shop real soon!
6. Where do you sell your work?
7. Do you blog?
Of course :) http://memoriesforlifescrapbooks.blogspot.com
8. Are you on any social networks you'd like to share?
I'm on Facebook under Edi Royer.
On Plurk under Memories for Life Scrapbooks
9. Do you watch or listen to anything while you work? If so, what?
A local radio station that plays 70s, 80s, 90s and today's rock. I love 80s hair bands :)
10. Tell us one random fact about your self *wink*
I hated the color pink until I hit my 20s...now it's my favorite color :) I guess I found my girly side!